Thread: EEPROM files not showing up in folder

EEPROM files not showing up in folder

Hi All,

I was able to get hooked up to my bike using ECMSPY. I fetched the eeprom and saved it to the eeprom folder on my computer, but for some reason the file I save is not visible in the folder. It is visible within ECM spy, but not in the folder viewer. Any thoughts?

What do you want to do with it other than use it within ecmspy? What OS are you on? I always save the one I'm working on to the desktop then put it in the folder I choose later but never had an issue "seeing" it wherever I save it.

I am just trying to make sure I save my baseline. I just got the bike and it isn't running quite right. It has some odd tuning on it, so I want to go back to stock and go from there.

OK well if you are unsure of the map on it go back to the stock one or race one as a starting point, you can get it here http://buellmods.com/#TabbedContent. On the windows side just search the name it's saved as .txt and it should come up. Push it to a storage device and check with another computer or device to verify.

Ok. Thanks for the link. It seems like it should be straight forward, but I haven't many files that have the same firmware version as my ecm. My ecm is a BUEIB310. If the firmware version is different, then do I have to do what is shown in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si4uTol-J-I

Under that link the 05 and 07 "stock" .txt's are the same firmware as you have, I just checked, nothing special. If you wish to change values to say the "race" EEPROM settings just copy and paste the values in ecmspy over your stock EEPROM and save it under a new name.