Thread: which eeprom would you be running

which eeprom would you be running

hello again all.

I am a happy owner of a 2007 XB12s, this bike has a D&D exhaust(loud as hell), K&N air filter, but its still running the BUEIB310 12-11-03 eeprom. what I'm asking is: Is this the correct eeprom i should be running ??

the bike accelerates hard as hell but cruises kinda rough in the 2000-4000rpm range

i downloaded the race eeprom from buellmods.com but am scared as **** to load it and possibly screw bike up but i bow to you guys' expertise since you're wwwaaaaayyyyyyy more knowledgeable than me

thanks all

PM me your email and I give you a link for the BUEIB310/race/hybrid .xpr file to flash in ECMDroid. After that reset the AFV to 100 in ECMDroid and back out idle adjuster and reset the TPS through ECMDroid. It will take 30-50 miles after this to adjust itself out then report back if AFV is below 90 or over 110. If you are using another program let me know in the PM and I will give you the correct file type.

Hi Lowkey, Does your method also works for me to see if I have to adjust and where to adjust my Fuell map? I have a Buelltooth and small android tablet, so I can also log files (i'm not sure how to do this, but I think I can figure that out). I'm really new with this, but I do want to know. Thanks for the advise!