Thread: 08 XB12ss long. 6400miles

08 XB12ss long. 6400miles

Looking to move out of my ss. Great bike but it's still just a little bit to small of a frame for me. Have all stock parts except muffler.
    Been listed on CL for a while and I haven't had anyone call on it. If you guys see what would be the cause let me know.
    Any ? Let me know

https://janesville.craigslist.org/mc...179431427.html

Hey wifarmboy

Did you sell your bike? I have a 2008 with 3,000 miles I'm considering selling. Still has the OG tires and is in great shape. I had hoped to keep it for garage jewelry and hoped over time it would go up in value to the right person, but looks like I may need to sell it. Would you mind sharing what you sold it for?

Looking to buy 2008 or newer xb12 bikes

Quote Originally Posted by buells cool View Post
    Hey wifarmboy

Did you sell your bike? I have a 2008 with 3,000 miles I'm considering selling. Still has the OG tires and is in great shape. I had hoped to keep it for garage jewelry and hoped over time it would go up in value to the right person, but looks like I may need to sell it. Would you mind sharing what you sold it for?
    Since crate engines are no longer available from Buell, I have to look for used engines on eBay, or buy complete bikes and sell off the parts
    Do either of you still have your bikes, or did they sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Dt38k View Post
    Since crate engines are no longer available from Buell, I have to look for used engines on eBay, or buy complete bikes and sell off the parts
    Do either of you still have your bikes, or did they sell?
    S&S sells 'new' Buell engines.