Thread: Bucket list ride

Bucket list ride

Hi all,

Been away from the forum for a bit so just catching up. Went for a trip to the East Coast with my family and had some great visits with friends and family from NYC to NJ to PA to DC. While I was in NJ, had the chance to check one of the bucket list by going for a ride with an old buddy of mine. We've been friends for many years and have always shared our love of bikes (one of my best memories with him was going to the Art of the Motorcycle exhibit at the Guggenheim in NYC back in the '90s), but never got to ride together. Now he owns two bikes, a Suzuki SV650 and a Harley (sadly, no Buells). We spent a day riding out to Barnegat Lighthouse and took turns on each bike on the way there and back to his place in Jackson, NJ. That's me on the left and my friend on the right. Great times!

James
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool, enjoy life while you can

Cool! Congrats. Those life long memories are why we ride, glad you got to do a good one

Where are you going next??

Nice ride, very hot !

Thanks, guys! Miguel (my friend in the pic) has family in Spain. My real bucket list motorcycle trip would be to ride with him in Spain and go see a MotoGP race at Jerez (not that far from his folk's place). Someday...