Thread: Presentation

Presentation

Hello I am a new member on the forum. I am french and I live in northen France near Lille. I ride a XB12X built in 2008 a 25th anniversary model. I am 62 years old but young in my heart and my mind.Sorry for my english I do not practice often. Best regards to each of you.DSC02387.jpgDSC02387.jpg

Welcome... I'm right behind you but with old heart and young mind. Your french looks english to me. Hey that's a color I don't recognize (might be the camera) but it sure is a great looking bike.

Welcome, Uly barricade orange How many miles? great bike . nice pic, are there many Buells in France? You speak better English than a lot of us .LOL

Thanks a lot. Yes, she , it ? is an orange barricade . about 30 000 kms or 18 600 miles. I red a few days ago there are 9000 Buell in France but I can not confirm.

I do hope it's work !

https://youtu.be/n3dBjxTAYnk

Yep ,that is a SELFIE . Kool, next shoot the camera forward . be more enjoyable for us.
    Last edited by Silverrider; 07-28-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Yep ,that is a SELFIE . Kool, next shoot the camera forward . be more enjoyable for us.
    ROFL! maybe lay on the horn too... "more enjoyable" LOL
    Although for the first time it did feel like I was on the right side of the road in France.... thanks for sharing that.

Last edited by midway; 07-28-2017 at 10:10 PM.