Thread: ECM Droid maps

ECM Droid maps

Hi guys, i have seen a few threads regarding this issue, but didnt find a solution. My issue, first, my pc took a crap. my only other pc i have is a iMac desktop. So my ECMspy is not an option until i can get a new cheap pc.
    i have buelltooth, but this was passed down to me from previous owner, so i am not the one whom purchased it. Now my issue is i just put on exhaust, and a K & N filter. wanted to flash a race map to my ecm but buelltooth does not offer maps in my ECM id: BEUIB. you can request these from them, but they require a email that was linked to the purchase, which i didnt buy. I have a 2007 xb12ss. I tried maps from Buellmods, but they only seem to save as text, so again, i am unable to transfer this info into a correct format to use from ECM Droid.

Any ideas how i can accomplish this?

Thanks gents

Anyone have a race map they care to share? 2007 xb12ss

ok, slight update. I have borrowed a laptop from a friend, and downloaded ECMspy on his. I was trying to load the map i downloaded from Buellmods.com for the 2007 XB12 race map onto ECM spy, and every time i hit the button to "convert from txt" i get this error message. any ideas what i am doing wrong?

Lastly, on this map, i noticed the first this it reads looks to be the ECM ID, BUEGB. I selected the 2007 map, but my ID is BUEIB. if i got the error message fixed, would this map even work?

13644_20150427180455_L.jpg

Please delete thread. I got a map for my ECM ID and my set up