Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Levers

Levers

I bought a used 2010 12r. This is my first buell, and I love it. However, I need a new clutch lever. They seem impossible to find for this model year. Anyone know where I can find some aftermarket levers?

Inactive
    a discussion on this link
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...-Clutch-Levers

1997-2003 inclusive suzuki gsx-r 600 levers direct interchange with factory XB levers HOWEVER you must lightly massage the interface on the brake lever where it contacts the master cylinder piston. just remove a bit of material from the lever itself.

IMPORTANT: whatever levers you go with be DAMN CERTAIN there is an air-gap between m/c plunger tip and interface of brake lever when installed or you'll have huge problems bordering on death-inducing. ALSO....the factory was interchanging master cylinders during the 2010 model year. there is no consistency. what one 2010 model year owner says worked for his lever conversion project may NOT work on your bike. keep that in mind.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 08-17-2017 at 12:29 PM.

X eleventy-million^^^^^^^

Is this Chicago ???? again .

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Is this Chicago ???? again .

LOL @ you son!
    it does seem a bit suspect doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelcakes View Post
    I bought a used 2010 12r. This is my first buell, and I love it. However, I need a new clutch lever. They seem impossible to find for this model year. Anyone know where I can find some aftermarket levers?
    Hello , Squirrelcakes welcome to the board,

Revzilla Is a good place to start for after market levers, I was able to find a pair for my XBs and EBR if you can believe that .

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...iABEgIwFvD_BwE

I recommend buying from a reputable member he sells ASV Levers for a good price and knows what he is doing. I will send him a link to this.

If you are looking for a stock black clutch lever I have one I will let go.
    Last edited by oh9bolt; 08-17-2017 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oh9bolt View Post
    I recommend buying from a reputable member he sells ASV Levers for a good price and knows what he is doing. I will send him a link to this.

If you are looking for a stock black clutch lever I have one I will let go.
    Here I am! 😎

Let me know if you're interested in an ASV set. They're not cheap, but worth every penny imo. We sell them at the lowest price allowable. $162/set for the F3 model and $225/set for the c/5 model. Prices are shipped CONUS. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 50dro View Post
    Here I am! ��

Let me know if you're interested in an ASV set. They're not cheap, but worth every penny imo. We sell them at the lowest price allowable. $162/set for the F3 model and $225/set for the c/5 model. Prices are shipped CONUS. Thanks!
    That is a good price Rev sells them for $125. each .https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...t-clutch-lever IMHO C/5 are the best

Last edited by Silverrider; 08-17-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast