Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Buell effect

Yes and the past year to 18 months Ive noticed the Buell Effect has gotten stronger in the Florida area.. more recognition, more respect. ....its like Buell is slowly morphing into the "Norton" of this era...something that was cool but now its gone kinda thing

These stories reminded me of a funny time, me and wifey were parked in lineup for dirks bently ride, couple of hd guys were trying to guess what my bike was, and one of their wifes said its a buell, and had some knowledge about it. Boy did he get pissed at her, and told her she didnt know what she was talking about.

Banned
    Hello guys, just registered here and want to thank you for keeping my motorcycles alive! My team did a great work to bring these machines to you!

TeaBag ^^^^^^^^^ is at it again. LOL He really needs help.

^^^^^^ Yeah, I highly doubt Erik would say.......My team did a great work. He probably would have said......My team did great work! If it's Erik I'm gonna need a selfie of him holding up today's newspaper flipping us the middle finger!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    ^^^^^^ Yeah, I highly doubt Erik would say.......My team did a great work. He probably would have said......My team did great work! If it's Erik I'm gonna need a selfie of him holding up today's newspaper flipping us the middle finger!!!!!
    1252153287039464481.jpg
    TeaBag ,To use my name in vain is a shame!!!!
    Last edited by Silverrider; 12-19-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Buell View Post
    Hello guys, just registered here and want to thank you for keeping my motorcycles alive! My team did a great work to bring these machines to you!
    welcome aboard TEABAG....i mean Erik. try using William Harley for the next bogus board membership account you generate. it's available and very catchy. BANNED............AGAIN!
    Last edited by user_deleted; 12-24-2018 at 11:53 AM.

4FA0AA03-4BBC-474B-903E-6E17718B4AD0.jpeg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12