Thread: Track day NJMP

Track day NJMP

Sat Sep 23 at NJMP's Thunderbolt course I'll be doing a track day with Team Promotion and ACE if anyone is interested in cranking out a 100 laps of so. I'll be fully set up w tools, tent, fuel, stands, etc. What's mine is yours, except my machine and gear obviously. Lemme know. I'll pretty much be there on either course every weekend til Nov.

Thanks for the generous offer! Unfortunately, I'm on the opposite side of the country. But, have a blast! And let us know how it goes!

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Sat Sep 23 at NJMP's Thunderbolt course I'll be doing a track day with Team Promotion and ACE if anyone is interested in cranking out a 100 laps of so. I'll be fully set up w tools, tent, fuel, stands, etc. What's mine is yours, except my machine and gear obviously. Lemme know. I'll pretty much be there on either course every weekend til Nov.

one of the kindest most generous people you'll ever meet.
    would love to attend with Ricky Huff who's known around these parts as the "Summer Sausage King" but i believe the date you mentioned possibly conflicts with his "smoking of the meats" weekend at his suburban Philly estate.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 08-29-2017 at 12:49 PM.

WOW John and Sub. Thanks guys. This offer always stands.......

Let the SMOKING begin baby!!!! Wally is the coolest guy for sure. Well John the cat is out of the bag NOW!! Lol!

Ricky, I know ya got a full plate in your personal life and it would be to hectic to prep for a track day at this current time, but swing down w John and just hang out for the day. Dinner at the pub at the track is on me (you can check it out on NJMP's website) or whatever local restaurant you sausage stranglers wanna go to.....Queenie and I have it covered!!!!!! Oh and btw, we have an in ground pool at the track (seriously) bring your Speedos!
    Last edited by wickedchop; 08-29-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Ricky, I know ya got a full plate in your personal life and it would be to hectic to prep for a track day at this current time, but swing down w John and just hang out for the day. Dinner at the pub at the track is on me (you can check it out on NJMP's website) or whatever local restaurant you sausage stranglers wanna go to.....Queenie and I have it covered!!!!!! Oh and btw, we have an in ground pool at the track (seriously) bring your Speedos!

how the hell did i get blended into the sausage/speedo conversation wally????????????
    PS-can ricky smoke his meat there at the facilities or is outside grilling prohibited on premises?

He can only smoke meat with the car bitches, they don't allow that in the bike pits. The bike pits are for men only!