Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buellizms

Buellizms

I know we are a unique bunch I say that with the obvious air quotes, because I can see the short bus from here. We're typically independent, technically savvy, and not afraid to hide our weirdness. Maybe thats just me?

I do know we like to 'over-fix' things. Just think about oil brand or breather re-route and my BTSD (Buell Traumatic Stress Disorder) fires up like ether in a diesel.

What other brand of people puts (or even HAS) a T27 stainless pan-head shouldered 1/4"-20 bolt for their license plate? Not like AutoZone has that one laying around

Amiright!?! So what do you do as a Bueller that other motorcycle brand loyal people don't?

Hey buddy, you have headlight out" makes me wanna punch a nun
    Last edited by Cooter; 08-30-2017 at 05:24 AM.

I actually work on my bike

I make my own fender eliminator

I cut my license plate down, with tin snips and bastard file, to the smallest size that is legally possible and RIVET said license plate to my fender eliminator.

Thats a good one. I'd like to see the guy on the Ducati forum that willing to adjust his own tire pressure without the dealers helicopter hovering nearby with a direct link to Italy.

Not only do i have those bolts holding my buell plate on, but also the Harley plate and some spare black t27's are holding the plate on my wife's car.... I thought it was just me?

haha! well done!

I've messed with several people over the "broken" headlight...

I also had several people hoodwinked over the fact I stuffed an EVO engine in my Nuclear Blue "Ducati" frame... (then they would not believe me it was a mostly stock S3T)
    Last edited by airbozo; 08-30-2017 at 03:37 PM.

Make sure my babies are covered and on wood, even in the garage !

I have about 5k in rebuilding my crashed Buell, with still more to buy, almost everything but the frame, engine, and wire harness was replaced. It's not going to be all stock, but to non Buell people they would never know it wasn't stock.

Does staring at your bike in the garage count Lol? Other bikers might do it also, but not like us buellers.

Quote Originally Posted by AZmidget91 View Post
    I have about 5k in rebuilding my crashed Buell, with still more to buy, almost everything but the frame, engine, and wire harness was replaced. It's not going to be all stock, but to non Buell people they would never know it wasn't stock.
    That's another Buellism or Buell effect; I would never sink the amount of money I've put into my bike, to keep her alive, on something else.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast