Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2-Strokes Forever!

Lunatic the photo of your bike didn't show.

And I didn't know that about PA and 2 strokes. Not real common out here in phoenix. I love how easy some of the old 2 stroke bikes are to work on. Cassette style transmission on some for easy gear changes. No valve train. Need half the cc to go fast. Just plain neat.

I seen ktm is making fuel injection 2 stroke dirt bike engines now, or at least in development. Could be promising for us that are still into 2 stroke bikes.

Would a couple 2 stroke dirtbikes count for collection pieces.

Inactive
    here ya go. one of my H2's.myH2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    Wow ! very nice John, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does a bucket of fouled plugs come with it ? and a cigar box of jets. LOL

Wow that looks good, all stock still. You have another picture of it. Sorry old bikes are my weakness lol.

hell yes....lots of bells. a modded 72 H2 in the background and a Z-1 in the foreground. two of the greatest bikes ever unleashed on the riding public. looks like the same Z-1 you were doing that smoke-show on in your pic the other week. awesome!
    Yea, I wish I still had those beasts , But ya know my EBR fills that void,and then some, they have soo much, ya gotta back off.
    Last edited by Silverrider; 09-03-2017 at 03:35 PM.

My first "big" engine bike was a 1970 Kawasaki KD350. I loved riding that bike. Before I left for basic it broke down and I couldn't find parts. While I was gone, my mother made sure it disappeared. It sure was fun to ride.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Wow ! very nice John, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does a bucket of fouled plugs come with it ? and a cigar box of jets. LOL
    LOL. you don't have that problem with 2-strokers if you understand the black art of jetting along with how to read spark plug shells and porcelains. but in my youth i carried a wrench and plugs with me at all times till i figured out what the hell i was doing.

LOL. you don't have that problem with 2-strokers if you understand the black art of jetting along with how to read spark plug shells and porcelains. but in my youth i carried a wrench and plugs with me at all times till i figured out what the hell i was doing.
    Extra plugs and a wrench , Amen!

Inactive
    Wow that looks good, all stock still. You have another picture of it. Sorry old bikes are my weakness lol.

i'll get you a few more pics of some of my collection sometime. roger that on old bikes particularly the stuff from my youth. here's the pride and joy of my collection. it's the earliest production kawasaki triple known to exist in the world. have had it forever. sold new @ long beach, CA kawasaki in march of 1969 and bought if from original owner in 1980.

my 69 h1.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12