Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What to do first? Buell XB12Ss parked almost 2.5 years

It reminds me when my GF would try to kill a spider with hairspray.Lol.

Hair spray and a lighter works great!f66d8d333f32c5fc71a995f876623106--national-car-cajun.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Brake fluid? Someones wife may think it's a penetrant but why not use a good penetrant that's actually a good penetrant? PB Blaster, Aero Kroil, even WD-40.
    First attempted the WD-40 for a week then penetrating spray thereafter, but no luck.
    Tried the brake fluid with some primary oil, soaked it and the key lock lightly turns left and right now.
    I used a Syringe to inject the mix directly at the keyhole,

if still doesn't fully turn after a week of soak, I will try the acetone/ATF mix, otherwise Destructive removal.

WD 40 sucks as a penetrating oil, PB blaster is very good. Where do you live ? I have a special nuclear penetrating oil that is not sold anymore in the States. I only have very little left, so that is why I ask if your around N.J. one only uses, one drop of this stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    WD 40 sucks as a penetrating oil, PB blaster is very good. Where do you live ? I have a special nuclear penetrating oil that is not sold anymore in the States. I only have very little left, so that is why I ask if your around N.J. one only uses, one drop of this stuff !
    Thank you for the kind offer, but I am located in Philippines.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345