Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: My new 2007 XB12Scg

  1. #1

    My new 2007 XB12Scg

    Hey everyone, I have been searching for the right Buell for a few years and I finally pulled the trigger and got one on saturday. I went to Whidbey Island (Washington) to pick it up, which was quite a drive. I had to take the ferry over there so that was fun to load the bike on it and ride an hour back home. It has a hawk exhaust, K&N intake, 2010 LED tail light, Right side scoop, tune and a custom seat with gel in it. It came with other aftermarket parts and all the stock parts, so that was nice.

    It also came with a stand, battery tender, ecm cable and HIDs. It's quite the monster, and it gets a lot of attention!

    some lady on the ferry turned to her husband and said "looks intimidating."

    Here's just a few pics. There's another guy around town with a really nice blue translucent xb12s, and he actually pulled up next to me at the stop light! What are the odds...

    20170923_224909565_iOS.jpg
    Sorry this picture is rotated now for some reason..
    20170924_011906834_iOS.jpg
    20170924_225723994_iOS.jpg

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Winchester, VA
    Posts
    35
    Congrats! I just got the same bike 9 days ago....yours looks to be in better shape than mine, but I like projects. I hope to have mine on the road soon to enjoy my first ride like you did

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,673
    Nice bike you can never go wrong with Cherry bomb...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Silverrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by jawse36 View Post
    Hey everyone, I have been searching for the right Buell for a few years and I finally pulled the trigger and got one on saturday. I went to Whidbey Island (Washington) to pick it up, which was quite a drive. I had to take the ferry over there so that was fun to load the bike on it and ride an hour back home. It has a hawk exhaust, K&N intake, 2010 LED tail light, Right side scoop, tune and a custom seat with gel in it. It came with other aftermarket parts and all the stock parts, so that was nice.

    It also came with a stand, battery tender, ecm cable and HIDs. It's quite the monster, and it gets a lot of attention!

    some lady on the ferry turned to her husband and said "looks intimidating."

    Here's just a few pics. There's another guy around town with a really nice blue translucent xb12s, and he actually pulled up next to me at the stop light! What are the odds...

    20170923_224909565_iOS.jpg
    Sorry this picture is rotated now for some reason..
    20170924_011906834_iOS.jpg
    20170924_225723994_iOS.jpg
    Nice bike , I had a 08 cherry ,

    I think the lady on the ferry was talking about about you not the bike .LOL

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lwclancers View Post
    Congrats! I just got the same bike 9 days ago....yours looks to be in better shape than mine, but I like projects. I hope to have mine on the road soon to enjoy my first ride like you did
    Nice! There are a few areas where I need to bring up to my standards, but the motor is dry and the rest of the bike seems to be very clean. I literally just finished up installing my HID low beam because it burnt out yesterday.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Nice bike , I had a 08 cherry ,

    I think the lady on the ferry was talking about about you not the bike .LOL
    Lol I hope she was talking about the bike!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Forest Grove, OR
    Posts
    527
    Welcome, jawse! And, congrats on the bike! Looks great! So, which went faster the red or the blue?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by submax View Post
    Welcome, jawse! And, congrats on the bike! Looks great! So, which went faster the red or the blue?
    Thanks! I think I may have taken off faster, unfortunately we went separate directions. I was secretly hoping he could come cruise a bit with me, but maybe next time.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Cooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Crawling up your skirt
    Posts
    6,697
    Need a white one to cruise with

  10. #10
    Here's some more pics for you guys. Shot with my Nikon instead of my iphone!






    Last edited by jawse36; 09-27-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •