Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It really is the ultimate

It really is the ultimate

The XB really IS the epitome of the standard motorcycle to me. It's light, nimble, torquey, and unique. The distinct Harley v-twin feel through the bars is unmistakable. At 100mph, if feels like you're really going fast. (ok, you ARE, but compared to my liter sportbike that feels like it's just getting started at 100, it's different). To me it just epitomizes the standard motorcycle. It's size, weight, and geometry makes it feel like an extension of your body. Just a super cool motorcycle. (sorry, just had to preach a little).

Warner

Can I get an AMEN!

Agreed. 'Merica !!! 👍

Really is man. I like this bike more than my 14’ speed triple. A side of me likes it even better cause it’s easier to tinker with and fix, but def needs a 100% more attention than that bike haha

I like it because it's more old school, it handles extremely well, you can get many parts right from the local parts store cheaply, it's relatively easy to fix and you can use your phone with a Bluetooth to trouble shoot, easy to modify but, most of all, the people on here are the BEST with their willingness to help total strangers!

I'm pretty sure your Speed triple, like my Explorer, are a horror when it comes to adjusting the valves or buying parts, thankfully you don't have to do anything to them very often.

Quote Originally Posted by tokinbuller View Post
    Really is man. I like this bike more than my 14’ speed triple. A side of me likes it even better cause it’s easier to tinker with and fix, but def needs a 100% more attention than that bike haha
    Speed triple and a Buell Talk about total mutant bike love right there!

I love my Buell BC she doesn't mind my wondering eye and is a bit of a sadomasochistic lover! Loves driving me crazy and Loves being flogged!!!!

I'll let you perverts run with that one.....

I bought a XB12S a couple of months ago. Man, am i in LOVE! Just found out about this forum, i will look arround if i can help people or if they can help me.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    I like it because it's more old school, it handles extremely well, you can get many parts right from the local parts store cheaply, it's relatively easy to fix and you can use your phone with a Bluetooth to trouble shoot, easy to modify but, most of all, the people on here are the BEST with their willingness to help total strangers!

I'm pretty sure your Speed triple, like my Explorer, are a horror when it comes to adjusting the valves or buying parts, thankfully you don't have to do anything to them very often.
    Thank fully i have not had to spend a dime on that baby, other than the slip on which cost a pretty penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicknstripn View Post
    Speed triple and a Buell Talk about total mutant bike love right there!

I love my Buell BC she doesn't mind my wondering eye and is a bit of a sadomasochistic lover! Loves driving me crazy and Loves being flogged!!!!

I'll let you perverts run with that one.....
    haha yea i love some funky sh*t haha. I fell for naked bikes a few years ago, after riding super sports for a few years. They just look mean man!

I have an EBR that can go much faster, and other bikes that are bigger or this or that, but the simple HD power plant in a compact chassis with excellent handling is what keeps me happy with my Buell and riding it often even with other options.

It's the PERFECT commuter bike to blast back and forth to work about 20 miles each way, too.

Warner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast