Thread: ECM Droid Help

ECM Droid Help

My belltooth only flashed red when plugged in and it does not appear on my ecmdroid app. Any help for hopelessly lost on digital guy.

Key on, run switch on?

Quote Originally Posted by airbozo View Post
    Key on, run switch on?
    Don't be the dumbass that forgets that run switch step! Don't ask me how I know!

Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, on your phone or tablet and then discover or search for new device.

Does the light flash constantly or not flash at all on the dongle?

I did it too is why I suggested checking.

I also forgot to turn on bluetooth (only use it for my Buelltooth device). At least my phone "reminded me" to turn it on...

Key on run switch on, it only lights after the run switch is put to on. ECM droid on and in discovery, sees everything thing else in the garage, not seeing the buelltooth. The buelltooth sites only mentions a blue light flashing, nothing about a flashing red light. With no mention of a flashing red light I'm totally clueless as usual. I got the 12xs from a guy that often went down and it sat for at least a year. Drained old gas, new gas in the bike starts and runs on starter fluid. I know the fuel pump is not running. Have power to the last connection and infinity ohms looking at the pump telling me it's probably WAO.

The color of the light is insignificant, believe that part depends on where you got it.
    So, you're saying your fuel pump isn't working?

BTW check out the ecmdriod videos on YouTube. Azmidget has made some great instructional vids. Look for the one done by a guy named Cole(can't remember the last name, sorry). It's usually the first one that pops up.

Cole helped me in this post when I was having issue:
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...m-port-voltage

Use post 2 on this thread to help you figure out if your voltage at plug is correct.

Last edited by Chicknstripn; 10-27-2017 at 10:02 PM.