Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm sorry, IM NEW

I'm sorry, IM NEW

so i just got a 08 xb12SCG (thats pretty much been turned into a firebolt). and so far I'm really happy with it very nice bike to ride. so I've got a few questions about it though.
    the guy punched it with wise pistons and valves i think its a 1250 if i remember.
    it has a factory looking buell exhaust but exits on the side and to the front, and when i run the buelltooth on it, it is saying that i have a 1125 ecu in it. are these ecu s erasable, and is that the case on mine or is that the ecu a person that has punched a motor is supposed to use. the exhaust sounds pretty good but i think it needs to be louder I'm actually kinda looking around for one maybe the d and d, sounds pretty beefy. if anyone can shed some light on the subject i thank you in advance

'08 and up Buell ECM's are all DDFI-3 regardless of model. If it runs well with the 1250 kit on it I'd leave the tuning alone. The website the Buelltooth came from has much info about tuning, but 1250 tunes are harder to come by. If you can't help yourself and have to mess with it, be sure to save your stock one.

Get whatever exhaust you want, but know the bike was probably tuned for the one thats on it. Although most aftermarket exhaust tunes are nearly identical they are usually for a stock (1203) engine.

ok thanks man, appreciate the response.

pictures ? pictures? show us ! we like pictures!

lol i may be able to drum some up.. the suspension feels super soft, like needs to be adjusted anyone got some info on how to do so 00303_fi8pULiFElk_1200x900.jpg00g0g_5rQA7oGS5Jy_1200x900.jpg

Download a manual it will walk you through the suspension settings

you can find the manual on buellmods.com .. its like 622 pages of info

Quote Originally Posted by xb12r bueller View Post
    lol i may be able to drum some up.. the suspension feels super soft, like needs to be adjusted anyone got some info on how to do so 00303_fi8pULiFElk_1200x900.jpg00g0g_5rQA7oGS5Jy_1200x900.jpg
    Looks nice , EBR rotor, 4 piston cal, The front forks looks liks lots of travel, most scgs have less travel ?.

I've seen that diagram while searching about the settings of the suspension but i have no idea on which KNOB and screw control what is labeled there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast