Its Calendar time once again, so lets get this kicked off!

FYI: This is the submission thread only, I will make an order thread after the pictures have been picked, prepayment is a must.

Alright, so here's the deal. I will be running the voting for the calendars the same way as last year. If anyone has high quality group photos from the Buell Dragon Meet or other high quality images of group meets, please send them my way.

Submission guidelines:

RULES: Post up 3 pictures per person, (but only one will get into the calendar) You can post the pictures here and also on facebook. ( https://www.facebook.com/Buellxb-201...location=group ) If more then 3 are submitted only the first 3 will be picked for the voting.
After posting your pictures e-mail the high quality pictures to buellcalendar@gmail.com with the subject line BUELL CALENDAR SUBMISSION� and include your username.
Pictures must be high quality. If you do not email your high quality pictures to the above email then your pictures will be eliminated. Your blurry ipotato shot will not work well in the calendar. Keep that in mind, although, voters will probably not vote for you anyway.
Submissions will be open from today, October 16, 2017 through November 5, 2017.
The voting thread will be created on the second week of November, and voting will be open until sometime around Thanksgiving. This may allow the calendars to be delivered by Jan 1..
Ordering will take place at the same time as the voting thread, details and specific costs will be figured out by then. Payment will only be accepted via paypal.

Please keep this thread clean from unnecessary banter. Please do feel free to post relevant questions/comments. Also please do not hesitate to e-mail me or PM me.