Thread: Paddock Stands

Paddock Stands

Hi People,

I ordered a rear paddock stand off Amazon that 'said' it would fit my XB9SX, but when I went to use it it was way to narrow. It's gone back now.

What I wanted to know was what make and models do you guys use?
    I'm in the UK, so ideally UK based shops would be best.

Thanks.
    Cad

I have a cheap set of Venom stands. I use the paddle attachments for my firebolt and the spool attachments for my track bikes on the rears. They work just fine on the Buell. Ebay......$69 to the door. Hope this helps

I use a T-Rex stand on both my XB and my wife's SV. Plenty wide for both. They're a big enough name, I have to image they have a distributer in the U.K.

Banned
    Pit Bull Standard Rear Stand for rear (it has adjustable pads so you can fit another motorcycles, not only Buell) and Pit Bull Hybrid Headlift Stand with Pin#3 for front (Pin#3 is for Buell XB interface). I believe Pit Bull are the best motorcycle stands money can buy.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 10-20-2017 at 02:14 PM.

I use a Pit Bull front and back. I bought it off Craigslist and got it for less money than a T-rex set. So hunt the Craigslist or whatever online local classifieds you have. The Pit Bull stands really set the standard and makes lesser stands feel flimsy.

T-Rex for me