Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Picking up my 2017 SX on Monday

Picking up my 2017 SX on Monday

This has been nearly a month in the making, but I have officially purchased my first ever brand new vehicle, a 2017 EBR 1190 SX in Strike Yellow (1 of 10 built in this color) with 6.8 miles on it. Bought it from James at Action Powersports and I will be flying up there Monday to pick it up, and after a few fun days, start the 1000 mile ride back home to Colorado.

I've been sending parts up to Aagard's place to install right after I pick up the bike, so it will look, sound, and perform just how I want it for the trip home. IDS programmable ECM, APH twin exit exhaust, 44t rear sprocket, twisted designs carbon fiber tail tidy, T-Rex engine case sliders, 50dro axle sliders, RX brake scoop, Flexi-Glass racing front fender, Rizoma mirrors, Motosox reservoir covers, and a Motion Pro Rev2 throttle setup. I have always optioned out my bikes, but usually over time, start a big project, and get bored before I ever really meet my end goal. I feel very blessed, fortunate, and thankful that through a perfect storm of situations, I was able to buy this bike and extras, and make it all come together for really what I consider to be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I saw my bike at the EBR factory last month during the liquidation, so even though it's not technically at the factory anymore, it still feels more or less like I am picking it up from the factory. Showcasing this extremely rare bike on a ride I will never forget, that, because of my 1 y/o daughter and life in general moving on and getting busier, may not happen again for a very ling time, if ever. Also getting to ride up to Lambeau field is an extremely exciting opportunity in itself for this life-long Packer fan. Getting to meet so many new faces, see so many faces again, and, possibly, hopefully, the legend himself, is a dream come true for this new daddy : ) .

Happy for you Ross! That will be an exciting time. New bikes are special and don't come that often. Let is know how the ride goes!

Definitely plan doing a ride report with pics and whatnot.

Congrats Ross!

Thanks Jesse!

Very kool, Congrats , Will you be changing oil mid way ? LOL A yellow my bike
    Last edited by Silverrider; 07-26-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Congrats and what a way to do it! Take the tools for a chain tension adjustment JIC. I've done many oil changes in many Wal-mart parking lots

Definitely!

Jealous! I DON'T WANT ONE! I DON'T WANT ONE! I DON'T WANT ONE! I DON'T WANT ONE! I DON'T WANT ONE! I DON'T WANT ONE! I DON'T WANT ONE! I DON'T WANT ONE!....Maybe this will eventually work, if I keep it up long enough....I DON'T WANT ONE! I DON'T WANT ONE! I DON'T WANT ONE! I DON'T WANT ONE!

Ahem... Hey Lancruza....

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/chl...207236351.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast