Thread: 1125 cr Parts

1125 cr Parts

Hey everyone, long story short I found a really good deal on a 1125cr with low miles (7.5k) and i'm strongly considering getting it, however the only thing i'm a little worried about is finding replacement parts for it.looking for thoughts/opinions.Any big issues I should look out for ?
    thanks !

Get it. Don't worry. Have fun.

Parts are cheap and easy to find. Check e-bay for example.

They are rock solid bikes that don't need much maintenance. Check the charging system if it's an '08. The owner should know, and theres a TON of threads on it. The only other issue I can think of is the possibility of clutch weep, solved by a slave piston change. Cheap.
    Last edited by Cooter; 11-04-2017 at 02:15 AM.

awesome thanks for the info! going to take a look this week ! i'm hoping it works out

I have no issue finding parts and love the bike currently building a custom from parts

FYI about the charging system: the 08 bikes do NOT have a charging issue, 09 and 10 bikes have a higher output stator with inadequate cooling. You should also consider the cost of doing a valve check and shimming if you can't do it yourself; requires "rotating" the engine. Having said that, they are outstanding machines and great bang for the buck, but their value is frequently less than XB series bikes. If the bike is 4 grand or less, clean with service history, and no major issues, buy it.