Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: 2010 Buell XB12Ss Lightning Long: $6,500.00 or make offer

Not familiar with estate auctions - how late can you pull something "out"?

Well, that went for a GREAT price....

Too bad we couldn't establish communication better here, because I think some of us would have been quite willing to offer more than that directly.

Good luck with the rest of the items....

That was a great buy for someone.

Bike didn't sell at auction. I pulled it when I saw it was going so low. I am willing to let it go for less money at this point, especially if I can get it gone today. Dropping price to $5000...if anyone wants it, speak up.

Quote Originally Posted by vicenzajay View Post
    Well, that went for a GREAT price....

Too bad we couldn't establish communication better here, because I think some of us would have been quite willing to offer more than that directly.

Good luck with the rest of the items....
    Yeah, a little too great. I stopped the auction when I saw it was commanding a better price. Bike is still for sale. communications restored. Thanks for paying so close attention to it. I appreciate the fact that you guys know a good value. I'd like to get the bike gone and am willing to give someone a good deal on a great bike in really good condition. Hope I can do a deal soon.

Great deal for a clean low mileage 2010!

I got to meet up with turboschwinn today to buy a part from him. While I was there he showed me his well maintained collection of motorcycles! If you are looking for a great Buell to add to the collection this is it.

Thanks Oh9bolt. Nice to meet up with you this past weekend. Hope I can find a good home for the Buell.

Still for sale?

This bike is still for sale...

Still for sale...$5250.00 have lots of extras for sale as well. Drop a line. Willing to deal. Thanks guys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast