Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: XB12 accessories 4 sale:levers,touring seat,flyscreen,Rizoma parts,HID light, & more!

I text TK, he doesn't check the forum regularly.

oh9bolt, do you know if he still has these items for sale?

So now I would have to pay for shipping because he doesn't check the forum, for days at a time !
    Not happening, my friend went down to VA. And could have picked up the stands and handed him over cash !
    No biggie, I'll just go and buy stands, K & N's come up for sale all the time.

Banned
    It does not matter if he has them for sale or not if he does not respond.

I have not heard anything from him in a week or more. Not sure what's going on.

Turboschwinn, you advertised a seat on here, I want to purchase the seat but dude, you gotta respond. If you don't want to sale it or you have already sold it, it would be just awesome if you could at least close this thread or tell us of your intentions. Spring is here, give us a break and inform us PLEASE, it would really, really be appreciated. Thanks dude.

I'm out, going a different direction. Good luck with the sale.

Hi guys, sorry. didn't mean to upset anyone. I'm still here and parts are still for sale. I'll do better at checking in. Spring was here in VA but snow again today...

Just wanted to give a shout out to turboschwinn. I bought the windscreen and k&n filter from him last week. He shipped them immediately and the are every bit as nice as he said they were.

I too was a little frustrated with his slow responses on the forum but after the money was sent he delivered in a hurry.

I do business with him again for sure.

Thanks turboschwinn!

Thanks Bennie! I appreciate the props!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to turboschwinn. I bought the windscreen and k&n filter from him last week. He shipped them immediately and the are every bit as nice as he said they were.

I too was a little frustrated with his slow responses on the forum but after the money was sent he delivered in a hurry.

I do business with him again for sure.

Thanks turboschwinn!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast