Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with XB15R (90ci) build!

Help with XB15R (90ci) build!

Hey guys, the bike has been out of commission for a few years but now its been refreshed. Newly plated jugs, new CP slugs. Heads about maxed out from Hammer Performance... I need help putting it together. I don't really have time to finish it myself so I'm looking g for a guru to help me with it. I was on this forum years ago and loved it and was hoping I could get some help or pointed in the right direction here in Florida. Help a Bueller out! Thanks guys.

Help assembling the engine? Or re-assembling an entire bike thats already taken apart and tuning a custom engine build? Those two things need drastically different people and $$.

The later being I think the more appropriate.

Thats a big job. I know a couple shops out there but Florida's a big state, I'd look for a V-twin shop near you and see what they'll charge.
    Last edited by Cooter; 11-14-2017 at 01:47 PM.

Really! If you had time to take it apart you should have time to put it together. You should of thought about that when you were taking it apart. Lol!!

Inactive
    this has the aroma of our beloved CHICAGO all over it. he typically gets both "frisky" and "needy" during the holidays.

^^^^^^ true that!!! lol!!

I could settle for the engine assembly. The frame isn't disassembled too far..

Don't you girls think it's a little rude to leave dumb comments and snicker inside jokes to each other on a strangers thread. Adults would either help the OP or keep their mouths shut.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TillValhalla View Post
    Don't you girls think it's a little rude to leave dumb comments and snicker inside jokes to each other on a strangers thread. Adults would either help the OP or keep their mouths shut.
    initially thought this had the finger-print of CHICAGO all over it. i stand corrected. it's FabioDriven returning for an encore keyboard brawl. welcome back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast