Thread: need info on CEL that popped up

need info on CEL that popped up

sorry but i believe that i posted this in the wrong section earlier

so i went for a ride on sun and while i was sitting at a atop light i noticed that the bike kinda stumbled at one point, then i looked down and had a CEL on. once i got home i did hook up the buelltooth and check the code it was 02 sensor always rich. so i reset it but it came right back on. keep in mind that i have noticed a gassy smell only sometimes when i turn the bike off. i was actually thinking that it could be a leaking injector. bike is a 08 xb12. i went ahead and ordered new injectors to throw in and new 02 sensor, i also got a new head temp sensor figured while im in there ill change these things. also if anyone sees anythings that should or shouldn't be checked let me know.

What is your AFV?

Scratch that, I thought I might be able to help you troubleshoot but I don’t think I can help.
    I’ll listen in and try and learn something.

Sorry XB12R, there's no info I can use in your post and none of those screen shots give any clue to the code.

Since you randomly bought a bunch of parts, go ahead and put them in and then report what happens. Maybe we can try diagnosis then.

well i messed with it again today... no CEL...i think i may still throw the injectors in but loos like i have spare parts