Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Cylinder Bore Surface Finish

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    Bayliners real junk as are their power-plants. researched this and hull very deficient with poor design. take too long to come up on "plane". japanese boats much better and longer lasting.
    Merry Christmas Cody!
    TEABAG
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by chitownengineer View Post
    lunatic and bagger - point taken. It seems like he's the kind of guy that you'd invite to thanksgiving at your folks house cuz he didn't have plans and you felt bad for him. Then, when your mother asks "how is everything" he chimes in with "the potatoes need salt and the stuffing is a little dry."

he's that guy.
    lol

What's for breakfast?
    crazy eyes.jpg

All, Another wandering thread but that is OK with me. I happen to have some good insights into Bayliner boats. Several years back I met several of their lead people. The big takeaway is that they design their boats around the one year warranty and the "fact" that most owners use there boat for two weeks/year.

Meaning, all it has to do is hang together for 50 or 60 operating hours and good luck from there on out.

Opto

oops, sorry on the typo

They're going to their picnic over there

Opto

Quote Originally Posted by optomist View Post
    All, Another wandering thread but that is OK with me. I happen to have some good insights into Bayliner boats. Several years back I met several of their lead people. The big takeaway is that they design their boats around the one year warranty and the "fact" that most owners use there boat for two weeks/year.

Meaning, all it has to do is hang together for 50 or 60 operating hours and good luck from there on out.

Opto
    I know that their quality has always been questionable, sort of why I thought I'd give senor T a chance to rip into them hehe. But they are the f150 of boats... really can't beat it for the money and everyone has one so parts are everywhere!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910