Thread: Best current deals on Moto stuff.

Best current deals on Moto stuff.

I'm sure all of you inboxes are filled with the latest sales for this year. I'm already tired of the Revzilla bombs, even though there are some good ones in there...

But!

Shorai has 20% off for the next day using the code "Fall20". I JUST bought mine for the SX, grrrrr.. But now thinking of one for Stella the STT. Best deal I've seen ever for those.

And RockymountainATV.com that has consistently the best pricing on tires, has a $50 rebate on Continental now too (card comes in the mail in 4-6 weeks but they even fill out the form for you). I just got a rear TKC-80 for $119 free ship 2-days/no tax. The next best deal on that tire was $229!!

What's the best deal you've seen lately?

Last edited by Cooter; 11-28-2017 at 01:34 AM.

Yeah - Grrr...for me, too, on the Shorai. I just bought (3 weeks ago) my Shorai for the Sportster....darn it.

But, I've cleaned up on a refresh of riding gear (Motorcycle Superstore closing/merging with JP clearance). Seriously - got two pairs of riding "shoes" (CE rated TCXs) for something like 80% off *anywhere else (i.e. $25 a pair for $175-$200 shoes). Got a set of Dainese perf leather pants (Delta Pro C2's) for $116....yes, I'm not kidding, that's like $250-300 off. Alpinestars SM-6s for $134. Some jersey's for less than $10 apiece/socks as well. That's the main stuff. A pair of riding jeans from Hood Jeans (they're going out of business as well - everything's on a pretty decent discount). Also got some great stuff online from Europe during their Black Friday sales...stupid good prices......

All done with gear for a good while...

Now I need Dunlop to throw a good rebate round into the mix so I can get a pair of the new Q3+...

I can always use more riding jeans, and could retire the old gauntlet gloves that are getting sloppy in the fingers. Thanks vicenzajay!

yeah - the Hood jeans still aren't "cheap" - but they're some of the best reviewed across the board...and everything's 20% off until they're out of stock. They'll totally tailor them to your specs as well (I wanted a 30.5' inseam - no problem). They also give you the option of getting D30 armor with them - at a price better than you could buy the armor separately. Just some thoughts...