Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New buell rider! my 2003 XB9s :D

Hey man, I resemble that remark as, I sometimes wear a fanny pack and I could care less what the fashion police have to say. I'll post up a picture and, the only thing I want to know is, does it make my butt look big ?

Just remember, with hard cases, if you have to plant your foot for any reason, makes it easier to break your leg.

IMG_20170602_161438.jpg

That's why I went with these, I also like the look.
    Last edited by njloco; 12-31-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Well, it would be red in Cali !

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomshadow View Post
    You need to carry something small that isnt "heat" try one of those Fox MX hydration systems, you can take the bladder out of it and use it as a low profile backpack.. fits the motorcycle look alot better. ..if your packing heat i dont recommend cross-draw. Unless you plan to shoot left handed so you can use throttle. . But how you gonna clutch?
    Duly noted haha, but honestly nah, I don't carry on the bike, I do plan on getting a Hydration system doe, it gets hot here in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    Hey man, I resemble that remark as, I sometimes wear a fanny pack and I could care less what the fashion police have to say. I'll post up a picture and, the only thing I want to know is, does it make my butt look big ?

Just remember, with hard cases, if you have to plant your foot for any reason, makes it easier to break your leg.

IMG_20170602_161438.jpg

That's why I went with these, I also like the look.
    NIce I'm not the only one!
    I completely agree haha

and ah, ouch, duly noted, I plan on getting hard cases cause I will be carrying equipment with such and such tools and whatnots, so that's good to know >,.,>
    Last edited by bassX6; 01-03-2018 at 03:36 AM.

Fanny packs are practical. That said...

https://verkoren.files.wordpress.com...09/cydfwmc.png

By the way...welcome, bassX6! Congrats on the Buell! Never owned a 250 Ninja...but thought about it. I bet they would be a blast in the twisties.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123