Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harley's sales drop. Imagine that!

Hybrid View

Harley's sales drop. Imagine that!

Banned
    They need to hire Buell again.

Motorcycling is down all over (sorry for the pun) and WHHHYYYY!?! It's such an amazing spiritual, mental, and physical freedom to give yourself!
    Is it the sissyfication of the bun-headed, neck bearded, barista trained young masses? The total lack of education at the pre-college level for anything that makes them dirty? I am really sad to see it.

I do think we all are responsible. We need to introduce as many people as we can to this most amazing hobby! Do it the right way. Entry level bikes, proper gear, and proper attitude. Build the new generation of safe riders who can enjoy the sport as much as we do.

Go out and give a boy or a girl a ride! Change their life for the better by showing them an expensive, dangerous, loud... oh wait.... A... fun, freeing, educational hobby that isn't gonna make the next mass murderer. Sure, we're all freaks here, but at least we have each other haha

And chicks dig it

You know what motorcycles don't really stand a chance, at least presently? Electric motorcycles. Their ranges are currently ~100 miles on the highway with a ~60 minute time for a partial charge.

On that note, I am pretty sure Tesla is not gonna make it either. Who will by a car that will take you ~200 miles on the highway and with a 75 minute charge time will take you another 200 when you can buy a hybrid or a gasoline car that will take you 500 miles and then with 5 minutes of fueling will take you 500 more?

Banned
    Some day oil will come to an end on earth and is going to be more expensive than electric energy. Currently we ride using energy of the sun accumulated in creatures and people biomass lived before us.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 12-27-2017 at 01:32 AM.

Too much soy.

Long live the internal combustion engine.

Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!

I've got the perfect plan for a motorcycle sales boost: Get a bunch of idiots to lobby congress that they're dangerous and no one needs them and they should be outlawed(which im sure there is a small group of idiots that already do that!).... rumor that a law will soon pass prohibiting the sale of all "assault" motorcycles. Like anything over 70hp or so? And bam they'll sell like Ar-15's @ walmart LOL

and SPAM is people

..yeah i got the feeling that motorcycles wont last another 30 years.. i hope im wrong but i think everything is gonna have to be self-driving in the future. .the global IQ is dropping quickly, you cant let these people drive... Agenda 21 bull****

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast