Thread: Im back

Im back

I been busy , just checking in. I dropped my fork oil on that 9sx and i had 1 1/2 cups of fairly clean ATF in one fork and 1 cup of black cat piss in the other, looked like stock oil from 50,000 miles ago! DAMN this thing handles better now... painted those forks black while i was at it too..

oh yeah 2-stroke isnt finished yet.. i need a new crank and top end, expansion chambers ect.. brake lines... but rolling chassis is ready, tank needs repainting. . Its a 72 rd350, brat style seat, hyosung gt650 suspension and wheels, dual sport tires..
    Last edited by Gloomshadow; 12-27-2017 at 03:05 AM.

Hey Gloom! Glad yer back
    That Yamaha sounds like fun!!

Tom, glad ya back brother. I was just showing my buddy your ct70 on the tube the other day.......

Tom's back in town! Good old Gloomy!

Good to see you guys.

yeah the CT turned out good , its fast and dangerous for what it is..gets up to around 70mph flat-out and feels like that old Big Wheel I had when i was 6 back in 1976. It started to get hard to kickstart and then it developed a flat spot in the powerband... looked at my wiring and found a melted connection cover and a black spot on the frame where it was shorting out... i think it fried my advancing ignition ..no big deal, those are cheap, i just dread going through that wiring harness again

RD350 should clock in at about 200lbs..im shooting for about 50hp.. kinda short final drive gearing. .maybe top out at 80mph 90mph something like that, we will see..they dont make much tourqe and its going to be a street tracker so i figure gear it for acceleration
    Last edited by Gloomshadow; 12-27-2017 at 12:58 PM.

Pics man! You know the rules!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Pics man! You know the rules!!

needpics.jpg

Im going to make a new video tomorrow and show you guys what im working with...

i took that 9sx out and rode the piss out of it..damn never felt this good.. flick it over in a turn and hard brake it and it just glides like nothing through the turn down to almost a stop without much negative feedback..nothing but good feels now love it didnt know what i was missing . Makes me want to pull my 1203 forks and check whats in them...probably cat piss too.

Last edited by Gloomshadow; 12-28-2017 at 01:38 AM.