Thread: eBay Rearsets

eBay Rearsets

Just installed. Needed a slightly longer rear brake line but that was an easy fix. So far, so good!!0A0B6FC0-2839-45B6-B5EB-A5A18C617393.jpgED4FC7CE-789F-4DD8-94DD-A5F5AB978F1D.jpg0C48B94D-F80A-4C74-9F2F-CFE13D9B0961.jpg

That seems very out of place to me, but as I always say, the only person who's opinion matters is the guy that owns the bike.

Just a quick update on the rearsets. So far, they have been working flawlessly. Besides the longer brake line, a 19" for those looking at the possibility of doing it (along with two fittings), I had a local machine shop lathe two 3/4" spacers for the pegs to give me enough peg to put my boots on fully. He knurled them as well so they provide sufficient grip when you place your feet on them. The addition of the spacers, brake line, and fittings added an additional $80.00 to the overall price but then that's still only about $200 which is still WAY below the price of some of the other rearsets out there. Just food for thought if anyone is looking at them as a possibility.

I have used those before with much success! I didn't need a brake line, but I did also space the pegs about 3/4"-1" as well with aluminum spacers from Ace hardware and longer mounting bolts ($5). I liked them