Thread: Rear Wheel Hero Blue from 2009 Buell XB12Scg for SALE

Banned

Sold

The wheel has been sold

Alright, I sold my muffler and next biggest part is laying in my living room is original rear wheel.

I want to sell the Hero Blue color rear wheel from my 2009 Buell XB12Scg. I believe part number is G0309.02A8BYBX. This is two bearings style wheel.

Wheel comes with hero blue color rim, tire, rear pulley, bearings, bearings spacer, and valve stem assembly. This wheel is from my 2009 Buell XB12Scg. I detached this wheel from my motorcycle a few years ago at about 4000 miles and installed another 240 mm rear wheel with welded up rim on my motorcycle. I detached the rear brake disk and attached it on my 240 mm rear wheel so it comes without the brake disk. But the rest is on it, so is almost plug and play wheel, just needs brake disk. I do not need this wheel but I was too lazy to prepare this stuff for selling, and finally I have decided to clean my living room from motorcycle parts.

Wheel has about 4000 miles on it and is in very good condition. No scratches, no dents and no marks on the rim. The tire is Pirelli Diablo, it is original tire and went with the motorcycle so it is about 9 years old tire, the tire threads is good, wheel with tire were kept in my living room at room temperature so I believe this tire is still good to go.

My living room has a bunch of Buell parts I do not need anymore, I decided to start room cleaning from the biggest part and made custom cardboard box to pack this wheel for shipping. Since I'm too lazy to spend my time to clean the room you are welcome to pickup the wheel or another Buell XB parts I have locally here in West Seattle (I have belt, idler, tail fender eliminator, cluster gauge, mirrors, some plastics and many more and I can let it go for half of the average price).

The wheel is 150$+shipping cost. I believe this is nice price for BuellXB board members since Ebay users sell bad condition rear wheels without extras for 150-200$.

Only USA shipping. I'm going to use USPS service to send the package with wheel. Also please note that I'm available to ship the wheel only on Saturday.

The wheel is available for local pickup here in West Seattle.

Package box size is 25.5" X 25.5" X 11". Weight is 39 lbs. My zip code is 98106. So you can estimate how much shipping service will cost for you.

I accept PayPall payment.

If you are interested you can send me private message. If you wish to buy the wheel you need to give me your shipping address and email address. I will estimate shipping service cost using your address on USPS web page and add this cost to the wheel cost. Then I will send you payment request on your email address from PayPall. Once I get payment I will send the wheel on next Saturday (I'm not sure I will be available to sent it another day of the week).

Wheel

Tire thread

I bought big double layers wall box in U-Haul

Trimmed it to necessary size

Put another layer of cardboard on bottom for additional hub protection

Put foam padding to keep wheel stable

Cut and put another thick foam for the pulley side

Put another layer of cardboard on pulley side for additional protection

Last edited by TPEHAK; 03-20-2018 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Sold

Banned
    Package sizes and weight

Banned
    If you are planning to widen this rim for 240 mm rear wheel conversion I have really nice crafted new custom rear wheel aerospace grade 7075-T6 certified aluminum alloy plug and play sprocket with offset I designed many years ago for this conversion and produced by Rebel Gears company in USA but I never used it because of I installed existing steel sprocket with spacer on my conversion instead of custom aluminum sprocket. But I planning to sell the wheel first and smaller stuff later.

Last edited by TPEHAK; 01-02-2018 at 03:09 AM.

Off topic but how much did you sell your muffler for? I can't seem to get rid of my stock one but it's priced lower than trashed ebay ones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackoutt View Post
    Off topic but how much did you sell your muffler for? I can't seem to get rid of my stock one but it's priced lower than trashed ebay ones.
    I believe the muffler was 150$ + shipping cost.

Message sent
    Thanks

Banned
    The wheel has been sold.