Thread: What's my bike worth???

What's my bike worth???

Well I'll likely be listing my bike for sale soon. Most of the usuals know me and my bike and the recent events in my life. I haven't hardly ridden in the past 4 years anyway so seems fitting to sell the bike anyway. I'll be inhereting a KTM dual sport that I think I'm going to keep, not sure how much I'll ride but it seems to make more sense to keep that over the buell. Also there's an old honda cb360 or something of the sorts that is available to me that again I'd love to keep but probably won't.

So I'm curious what these buell's are selling for now. Mine is not extremely clean but has some nice upgrades and all very well done, and I'd say in good to great condition. Also has low miles (that's sort of a joke........). I'd even turn the gas cap upside down if it helps it sell!

I've enjoyed the people I've met through this forum and really like riding the bike. I've sort of realized since moving to MS though that I really enjoy cars/trucks more and due to my father in law passing I just don't feel right riding while my wife is at home wondering if I'll make it back at the end of the day. I know it's not all totally logical, and driving is probably statistically more dangerous, but it is what it is.

I paid $2400 for my 2005 xb9r with 7000miles, probably put $1k-$2k in upgrades other than regular maintenance. Am hoping I can get $3k for it. I've heard though that they are not selling for much.... I think it has like $15k miles now. Good tires, new brakes.

Don't worry, I'll still sign in every now and then and bug you all.

pics BOY!
    I'd say you could sell it between 2.5 and 3, but i doubt it will be a quick sale. they just don't move, everyone wants to get them for nothing it seems like. So yeah, start @ 3,maybe 3250, because everyone wants to bargain... GLWS and PICS! lol

Here's a picture from my last ride in September.

Some of the main upgrades are hella headlights, buell comfort seat, all the normal upgrades (race ecm program, k&N filter and gutted airbox, breather reroute, etc), dro sliders, hidden caliper, & a bunch of powder coated parts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, just my opinion, but, why not sell the KTM, it's certainly will fetch more and probably be easier to sell, keep the Buell because it probably won't go down much in value and just might go up instead.