Thread: Fender Eliminator Options

Fender Eliminator Options

I'm looking for a fender eliminator for my 2005 XB9SX. I read the older posts and I see there are some options for sale but many people make their own. I would rather not cut mine because I'd like to keep it around as a future option. Most of the information I saw was several years old so I'm posting this new thread hoping for new info.

Can anyone give me links to fender eliminators for sale? Either cool or cheap or both because I'm a nice guy? Thanks!

I see people selling their stock tails & DIY cut tails on the buell facebook page often. I cut mine, looks much better and would never want to go back to stock.

The Diesel-Moto part doesn't mention anything about fitting an XB12Ss (Lightning Long)... does anyone know if it would?

I also see that Jardine makes a part for the 1125 - also unsure if that is totally incompatible or not.

Yep the Diesel Moto part fits the Ss!

The Jardine part is exclusive to the 1125'S it will not fit on a XB

Thanks for your help everyone. I found a second purpose built kit but this one seems to be in Germany;

https://speed-of-color.de/soc-heckteil-led-buell-xb-343

I would like to find someone selling a cut tail piece but don't know where to look. This forum doesn't seem to have a classifieds section. Wordyahurdd mentioned a Facebook page. Is that a general Buell Facebook page or is it XB specific? Is there a certain part of it for classifieds or do people just post stuff for sale on a chat board?

I've ordered parts from Speed of Color before. I'm not joking: it took them 3 months to deliver the parts in the US and they ended up using DHL International (which is great), but when it got to the US it went USPS. I'm sure that's at least half the delay as well.

I have deisel moto chop for sale. never installed on my bike. either trade or sale. looking for a airbox cover and windscreen. the tail chop is the black one

PM'd ya about it