Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking at a Kool pic on my calendar, AZmidget91

Only thing I changed since meeting my wife in 1967, was ?????????????????? Nothing!

Time for your co-worker to get a new wife man, I would never put up with that B.S.! My wife gets up at 5 am, helps me set up in the pit, gives me a hand smooch through my visor and an I love you before I pit out then goes track side and watches, says she feels like she is gonna puke until she sees me riding back in through the pits and she deals with it for 8 hrs at a clip! She knows she can't stop me and understands it's my passion and supports me 100% and never once asked me to stop. She already knows what the answer would be anyways!!!!! Fu@k any chic that tries to stop her husband from his passion and tries to control him. Tell your buddy to leave the yellow pages opened up on the kitchen counter every day when he leaves the house to the DIVORCE LAWYER SECTION!!!

Well in my experience when a man gets married to a woman for who she is at the time when he says I do, but a lot of times when a woman gets married it is to change or fix her husband into who she wants him to be after they are married.

LOL at the Yellow Pages...
    At this point it's less expensive to keep her and the kids around. He let her know that once the kids get older, he's getting another bike. It's all my fault.

Hell I thought I had a keeper when my wife told me she didn't want to ride bitch all the time and demanded her own ride.

I knew I had a keeper when she _told_ me it was time to get my sporty back on the road because she misses holding on to me. I think she misses the Detroit Vibrator...

From the day we decided to be together we made a pact that if either one wanted to spend more than $100 we had to at least inform the other person (not ask for permission mind you). The only time I have broken that pact is when I bid on my Firebolt on ebay. That was a tough conversation, but she wasn't upset I bought the bike, just that I didn't let her know first. She goes out of her way to make sure I can ride everyday, even doing all the grocery shopping.

I stopped riding when I went into the Air Force. Thought about buying a bike several times, but it just didn't make sense with all my other crap. After I retired I drooled over bikes for several years. Finally about a year and a half ago my wife asked what I wanted for Christmas. I just showed her a picture of a Firebolt and she said, "Get it!" She won't ride with me, says she is terrified of it, but never gives me crap about riding!

I don't need the Yellow Pages yet!!

Hey Wally, you forgot to mention being pleasing to the eyes !

TBONE, your pretty much spot on, but a lot of men don't, or won't change and that is why there is so much divorce.

AIRBOZO, if she works, that's a good arrangement.

ZAPPASH, sounds like a keeper.
    Last edited by njloco; 01-06-2018 at 05:05 PM.

Good for the guys that have good women at home, all the other skank wives can go to hell..lol. Thanks Kenny, she is definitely easy to look at.

My wife has threatened to leave me if I sold my buell... says I wouldn't be the same person anymore. She's probably right, I'd be an even bigger pain in her@$$ without my bike to play with.

My front room always has bikes in it , whats that tell you , no not divorced. Happy as h*ll.
    Angel01.jpg tree01.jpgBikes03.jpgVista11.jpg
    Last edited by Silverrider; 01-06-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Now that's really nice furniture !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12