Thread: Random Parts I Need (Parts bike? Bolt box?)

Random Parts I Need (Parts bike? Bolt box?)

Hello, I recently purchased a 2005 Buell XB9SX and there are a few random parts I need. If anybody has a parts bike or bolt box and could help me out with these things I would be in your debt.

I need
    2 airbox cover bolts. (The ones with the flange to hold down the blue airbox cover.)
    2 original foot pegs. (The PO put on aftermarket and I would like to try stock.)
    2 rear bolts that hold on the passenger foot peg mount.
    2 levers. (Clutch and brake. Again, PO switched out and I want to try stock.)
    2 lever pivot pins. (the SX has tall post pins to hold the brush guards but I want to remove the brush guards so I need to find normal pins.)
    1 right headlight reflector. (The shiny surface on the low beam reflector is brown.)
    1 straight handlebars.

There are probably some other things. That's what I can think of now. Also need shipping to LA California, 91744. Thanks!

Try on line at sphdonline.com if it is not listed call Lance @ 651.738.2168.

Thanks, I'll try that.

Or if you're looking for used parts, PaulPud is always parting out a bike or two. PM him and he might be able to take care of most of those