Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Maybe buy '09 1125CR: questions

Haha, good stuff, man... is it just me or do you really get your flow on the moto after an MTB ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Haha, good stuff, man... is it just me or do you really get your flow on the moto after an MTB ride?

Actually... no. I'm just not that good my moto. I've yet to be able to drag a peg or even have the nerve to lean it that far over. I'll admit I'm pretty much a squid and my courage is inverse to the size of my chicken strips (no offense to our esteemed member with the same name).

Now on a MTB, bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Actually... no. I'm just not that good my moto. I've yet to be able to drag a peg or even have the nerve to lean it that far over. I'll admit I'm pretty much a squid and my courage is inverse to the size of my chicken strips (no offense to our esteemed member with the same name).

Now on a MTB, bring it on.
    At least you've got mountain biking going for you... I started riding in a very different environment (North Shore of Vancouver, BC, Canada) so the riding is very aggressive and requires good balance to cross many unavoidable wooden structures. The riding style has greatly improved my motorcycle riding and vice versa. I just rode my 1125CR up to Phoenix this past weekend to visit family and had a nice time riding around - Phoenix has much nicer and better engineering on their roads than Tucson!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345