Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fitting an EBR Air Box Cover to a Buell XB

It's the 'Tardis' button

JK, Just a block-off plate, but I'm considering a little voltage gauge or oil temp gauge for it, right in the control box.

@cooter - What tires are you running on your bike in the pic?

Continental TKC-80's. I'd love to say I need them, but they're really because Mad Max

Banned
    I scanned my airbox cover so it can be used for building custom shaped airbox cover CAD model or can be just 3D printed as is so you can have 3D Printed covers just for a few dollars instead of spending hundreds dollars on new cover.

Minus the cost of buying the scanner, and printer, and plastic, and program, and knowing how to use it all... But it is a neat idea! You should share that file

Do an EBR box that fits on an XB and you're on to something! I really like the look.

Is the 3-D printer plastic nearly durable enough at that thickness? I didn't think it was flexible?

Banned
    I think some of 3d printer plastics have compatible strength as stock plastic.

TPEHAK, Why don't you do something really cool like make me a set of triples that will accept late model gsxr 750/1000 fork tubes and keep them at the correct spacing to also use the same model wheel!!!! Be glad to pay for such a service.

Thats interesting scanning in the airbox. It'll be interesting to see what you comeup with.

Nice mod. I’m too lazy for that so I’m considering to buy this readymade EBR like airbox cover: https://speed-of-color.de/soc-tankcover-r/t-2092?c=48

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    TPEHAK, Why don't you do something really cool like make me a set of triples that will accept late model gsxr 750/1000 fork tubes and keep them at the correct spacing to also use the same model wheel!!!! Be glad to pay for such a service.
    For shame!
    You don’t like the Buell/EBR brake set up for the track?!
    You’re not a real Buell enthusiast!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast