Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Fitting an EBR Air Box Cover to a Buell XB

Banned
    Everyone is so mad because of no-one likes smart guys, they make not smart guys look and feel stupid.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 07-28-2018 at 01:40 AM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    Everyone is so mad because of no-one likes smart guys, they make not smart guys look and feel stupid.
    trust me troll: there is absolutely NOTHING about you that makes me feel inferior, less intelligent or less confident. if you were as "smart" as you think you are you would have followed your own advice years ago and sold your XB and bought something more suitable to your legendary discerning tastes and haughty demands.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    trust me troll: there is absolutely NOTHING about you that makes me feel inferior, less intelligent or less confident. if you were as "smart" as you think you are you would have followed your own advice years ago and sold your XB and bought something more suitable to your legendary discerning tastes and haughty demands.
    It does not matter what you are saying about how you feel. What does matter is how it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Why's everyone so mad?

Go for a fast ride on your Buell, get home safely, open the fridge, THEN post
    Always a good bit of advice!

Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    It does not matter what you are saying about how you feel. What does matter is how it looks.
    Well them shouldn't it have mattered how you looked when all that you said about Buells? When all you kept saying how poorly they were made and they are junk bikes? But you still come back on here and at times give terrible advices to people and wrong info.

Look I don't have a problem with people! I just can't stand an IDIOT that thinks he knows it ALL!! I will be the first to say I DON'T KNOW IT ALL and I learn every day of my life but some people think they know it all. That is what pisses me off. Plus people that waste other people's time
    Last edited by rchuff; 07-28-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Well I am going to take the vantage point of peace, love and understanding. Not always easy. But Jeez, this is getting out of hand.

Lunatic, I cautioned you about your blood pressure. I get it with your distaste of TP--you guys are polar opposites. Not always a bad thing as I maintain that we can always learn from each other. Time to bury the hatchet, in my opinion

Cooter is on to something, we are all supposed to be having a good time on our bikes and helping one another out when things go sideways. Keep good tires on your bike and some beer in the fridge--grand philosophy.

BTW Cooter, if you are still in the vicinity of Boone's ferry today there are some awesome steak places handy. Oh yeah with good beer selections and cute waitresses too.

Opto

Hey Opto, got on a flight late yesterday and already back home in LA, had breakfast, put a WB O2 on the XB9, and helped a buddy swap all his wheel bearings on his XB12Scg. Going to a rib dinner tonight with my riding buddies! Going to be hungover tomorrow

Maybe we can hit one If I ride that far North in August? Hope so!

Cooter, Not to worry, not only does Beckies have pie of all kinds, but the full range of steaks. Plus there is a BBQ across the street. Might have to spend a day or two and put on some calories.

Opto

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast