Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Fitting an EBR Air Box Cover to a Buell XB

I'm just finishing up 2 more conversions. I no longer use wood and cardboard to build a base. It's all carbon fiber now. In a couple days the layering will be done.

Photo Apr 08, 9 21 46 PM.jpg Photo Apr 08, 9 21 25 PM.jpg

Yes that is an 1190RS Carbon Edition on the right.
    Last edited by SEXT9; 04-09-2019 at 01:32 AM.

Looking good !

Looks really good...............

Quote Originally Posted by SEXT9 View Post
    I'm just finishing up 2 more conversions. I no longer use wood and cardboard to build a base. It's all carbon fiber now. In a couple days the layering will be done.

Photo Apr 08, 9 21 46 PM.jpg Photo Apr 08, 9 21 25 PM.jpg

Yes that is an 1190RS Carbon Edition on the right.
    I will take the one on the right.............

Hey Lunaticfringe,
    I'm Matthew, a new user on this forum! From Italy.
    I was reading this discussion about the airbox of the cherrybomb (I bought my first motorbike a '09 Buell xb9sx last july) and I didn't understand really what was going on. I found on google the link to the forum page where that guy posted the laser scan of the airbox.

I would like to have some more expert info, is not possible to do something like that? I tried to read all the 6 pages here but I didn't understand much. I have seen that that user is banned now. Could you explain to me, even in private, not why he is banned don't really into that, but about scanning and producing an Airbox. Sorry buy I'm a bit of a newbie on almost everything, trying to read here and there but still a lot of confusion! Thanks so much!

Ciaociao!
    Last edited by MatthewBi; 04-26-2020 at 07:37 PM.

First off, never, never and, I mean never start off with Dear when addressing the Lunaticfringe, he's old school and what you want to do to show respect is start off with a sly remark about him but make sure its in a good natured way, something that will make him smirk or laugh ( if that is even possible ).

I don't think he is the one you want to ask this question of not that he wouldn't have a pretty good idea of how to do it but there are other people on here with first hand knowledge.

The one you speak of above was band due to his own ignorance on how to act on this forum and being extremely selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    First off, never, never and, I mean never start off with Dear when addressing THE Lunaticfringe , he's old school and what you want to do to show respect is start off with a sly remark about him but make sure its in a good natured way, something that will make him smirk or laugh ( if that is even possible ).

I don't think he is the one you want to ask this question of not that he wouldn't have a pretty good idea of how to do it but there are other people on here with first hand knowledge.

The one you speak of above was band due to his own ignorance on how to act on this forum and being extremely selfish.
    Emphasis on "THE" and for old school, I'm not so sure I think he invented the concept of Schooling someone....

Other facts to know about Lunatic fringe:

Lunaticfringe can divide by zero.

Lunaticfringe doesn't climb trees. He just pulls them down and walks on top of them.

Lunaticfringe can kill two stones with one bird.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Lunaticfringe.

Lunaticfringe ordered a Big Mac at Burger King and got one.

Lunaticfringe counted to infinity—three times.

Lunaticfringe can slam a revolving door.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Lunaticfringe has allowed to live.

Lunaticfringe doesn't actually write books. The words assemble themselves out of fear..

Lunaticfringe once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

Lunaticfringe doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

If you have five dollars and Lunaticfringe has five dollars, Lunaticfringe has more money than you.

If you Google search "Lunaticfringe getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

Lunaticfringe doesn't wear a watch. He simply decides what time it is.

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Lunaticfringe, each testicle is larger than the other one.

When Lunaticfringe does a push up, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

and those Action pants.... wooooooo!!!!!
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 04-26-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Watch it there buddy, you're gonna get banned like TPEHAK! I hear the Wrath of LF puts the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to shame. Mostly cuz they don't ride Buells...

Hilarious though

PS I never quite understood the banning of TPEHAK. Looks like he had some good fabricating skills, and mods like the steering dampener clamp were appreciated by a few folk. He certainly did rub a lot of people the wrong way. But then again, there are a lot of other kooks on this forum who also stray off the path sometimes.

Thank the heavens LF doesn't wield that password, lol. But then again maybe I'm WROOOONG!!!!

*(poof) lol

TPEHAK had some good ideas, but they were a little too 'forward thinking' for one illustrious member. The real killer was TPE would type smack about the Buell brand, on the Buell forum Not a smart move. I'd give him kudos when he deserved it, and let him have it (politely) when he was talking out of turn. He was an odd-duck and still trolls on BadWeb, but them Ol' Dawgs are too smart to get involved with all that petty BS clucking and just ignore him

MatthewBi: Welcome to the forum!
    What is your question about the scan? I have access to it. Are you trying to print one?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast