Thread: Right air scoop with Micron system?

Question Right air scoop with Micron system?

Hi Buellers i know i am bombing this forum at the moment but there is just so much knowledge on here that i don't have so thanks again.
    Question, any ideas where i could get a right side air scoop to fit with my micron headers on a 06 XB12SS. Don't really care if it isn't the same as the left side as long as it fits & is black. Gets pretty hot in Aussie for these girls so really could do with a extra bit of air. Thanks again guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Does the stock right air scoop fit?

Thats a good question mate, I just assumed it wouldn't because of the shape of the Micron headers? Love uf someone could tell me other wise. I would just buy original.

Inactive
    mick: the inner piece bolts on with no problem. the outer needs to be trimmed for header clearance as in cody's link. do you need the part numbers for the entire RSS setup? still alot of them in the system.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 02-04-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Yes thanks i would like the part number. Suppose getting it here in Aussie would be impossible?

Inactive
    not sure mick but any H-D dealer can run the part #'s for you and order in. if they say they can't let me know and i'll order up for you and ship it over. shipping weight a bit less than 3 US pounds. here's your numbers:
    inner scoop----# M0852.7AA quantity 1 required
    outer scoop-----# M0851.7AA quantity 1 required
    attachment screws---# AN1005.3FSS quantity 3 required

last time i ordered all of the above retail total was close to $70 US as memory serves me.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 02-03-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks so much for the part numbers. Unfortunately our HD dealer here looks at you like you have two heads when you mention Buell but i will give them a go.
    I really am blown away by the help all you guys are willing to give on this site. It really feels like one big Buell family! Thanks everyone.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by XB Mick View Post
    Thanks so much for the part numbers. Unfortunately our HD dealer here looks at you like you have two heads when you mention Buell but i will give them a go.
    I really am blown away by the help all you guys are willing to give on this site. It really feels like one big Buell family! Thanks everyone.
    my pleasure. keep the pricing in mind that i told you. if they want to double up on list mick or won't even order just let me know on here and i'll order up and ship over. off top of my head shipping to anywhere in OZ is about $38 for USPS first class air.

Will do Mr Fringe