Last Friday while lane splitting my way home, I hit one of the raised lane markers and felt the back tire slip. I thought I had another flat, but when I looked down I saw oil all over my boots and then the oil pressure light came on. I had to maneuver my way off the road and then was able to kill the engine. There was oil everywhere and the engine was ticking badly. I got the bike towed home (even though I hate Nationwide insurance, they have a good roadside assistance policy and towing was free). I was just trying to figure out where the leak was when I found one of the oil lines had popped loose.

It is the Oil Cooler return line (#2 in the picture below) that came loose.

I was able to pop it back in, but I did some research and found that I should replace the clip in the connector that holds it in.

I cannot find a part number for this clip though, so does anyone know where I can get one? I have the service manual, but not the parts manual (which I also would like to purchase).

Also, any thoughts on the damage that might have occured? I killed the engine as soon as I poossibly could, but it was ticking really bad as I pulled out of traffic.