Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heads-up display for helmets

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    3 years ago, and hasn't posted since. I wouldn't get your hopes up.
    We should develop our own HUD setup. It should be pretty simple to do, but I really dont have experience with HUD technology.

It would be just a voltmeter.

True that, about not getting my hopes up, but one does try. Having to not glance down at a vibrating speedo or rev counter would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Nade View Post
    True that, about not getting my hopes up, but one does try. Having to not glance down at a vibrating speedo or rev counter would be great
    I hear Cooter was involved in Skully. Well, I heard that he drank all of their beer.

Marcus and Mitch Weller are the two brothers who headed the company into filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, in spite of its tremendous crowd-funding campaign. The company did not disclose any information about their alleged wrongdoings while at the helm of Skully, but a lawsuit filed by a former assistant reveals a treasure trove of information about what went on.

The “unforeseen challenges and circumstances, beyond our control, made this effort impossible” the company mentions in its polite letter to backers is not at all what we have expected.

They also claimed that "some guy calling himself "Cooter" showed up one day and started helping himself to their beer fridge. The Weller's claim this constant emptying of the refrigerator eventually led the company to millions of dollars in losses which eventually bankrupted the company.

"Cooter" could not be reached for comment.
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 01-08-2021 at 04:45 PM.

Well done man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123