Love the handling and ergonomics. I'm 6'2" 180 and this is the most comfortable I've been on a sportbike in ages. With a Corbin seat I should be able to ride this well into my social security years.

Installed 1.5" quiet core on the Barker exhaust. It makes it only marginally quieter at idle though I think under power it helps more.

Rear brake pedal too close to motor for my feet, would like to extend that out about an inch.

Don’t like Torx screws everywhere. Will replace most with Allen head screws in the fall.

My charging voltage under power is mostly in the mid 13s during normal driving. Has dropped as low as 12.1 when hot at idle, highest I’ve seen is 13.9. Prev. Owner said stator was replaced but given these voltages probably with another one of the same crappy type.

Instrument cluster background light flickers very fast like a neon light about to go bad.

PitA to get at battery.

Got gas bubbling after a short drive after just filled the tank. Outside temps about 75. Couldn't get her to do it again but subsequent days were cooler. Next time I'm going to touch the gas to see if it's actually boiling or just bubbling. Did a little research and this isn't unique to this bike. People on many sportbike forums (including BMW s1000RR) have mentioned this.

Not getting any noticeable amount of gas out of the vent tube. But, again, hasn't been that hot.

Normal coolant temps low 170s. Highest has been 189. Fans kick in early.

Unbeknownst to me when I bought it it has had its ECU changed. The one I have says “Race Use Only” on it with the model code: M3HBK012. I’m guessing this was changed when the Barker exhaust was installed. Likely the BK in that code is Barker.

I thinks she's going to be high maintenance as far as modern sportbikes go, but worth it.