Just bought a 2003 XB9S 10,100 miles. Knew the previous owner, he had it since 2013 and put maybe 300 miles on it. I test drove it and it ran fine, several weeks later we had weather in Indiana to ride a bit, I had to charge the battery but rode fin for 20 min. Parked it for another few weeks, tried ride it two days ago and it was rough to start but finally started. Didn't let it warm up much and took off down the road. It started running really bad and backfiring. Parked it, let it idle and revved it for a few min, seemed like it warmed up or kicked in" rode it for 10 min just fine. Yesterday when I went to start it, it cranked and cranked but no love. Charged the battery added a gallon of 92 octane, cranked and cranked could smell fuel but no firing maybe once. I did notice for an hour or so, the fuel pump noise wasn't coming on so I put it in the garage. Today I tried to jump it, (Non running vehicle) and the fuel pump did make the engaging sound but still no fire. I did take off the air box, and the filter box, Filter looked fine (K&N) and sprayed a little starting fluid in it and still no love. The previous owner did say he did not winterize it at all so I am wondering if it is just the plugs. I've read all the posts I can find on the fuel pump and filters and also watched the video on the plugs but wanted to get some input from experienced owners. Id really like to find an owner in Indianapolis that may be will to help for some cash. I'm very mechanically inclined but an extra set of experienced hands would be nice.

Thanks!