Thread: NEW Moto-Centric Tank Bag-dirt cheap!

Inactive

NEW Moto-Centric Tank Bag-dirt cheap!

been doing this for what seems forever....dealer take-offs and new/almost new parts being sold to board members for a fraction of original price. here's another: virtually new Moto-Centric 19 tank bag with all the bells and whistles and assortment of straps. includes additional straps not shown in pics. installed on new FZ6R for customer who then changed his mind. in essence it's still new....comes with provision for plug and play gps/cell....rain cover...measures approx. 16LX6HX8W. is the larger size and holds a ton of goodies. retail on this was $89.99 and selling to any board member for $40 plus a few bucks freight. screaming deal on a top-shelf tank bag that should work nicely on all buell models. MotoCentric luggage is top-of-the-line....not chinese garbage. a few bucks freight on this. email me and i'll get you fixed up. john
    scootertrash196@yahoo.com009.jpg010.jpg011.jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 03-05-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Lunatic, that is a great deal!
    I have the same exact tank bag for the STT and I LOVE it. Very sturdy, quality unit. I’d buy it if I didn’t already have one Someones gonna love this one.

I'll take it, you should have let me know last week when you shipped the other stuff to me.

Thanks John for another good deal.

Inactive
    thanks for that shaughn. i don't think alot of riders are familiar with moto-centric luggage. really top of the line. sold to kenny!

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    I'll take it, you should have let me know last week when you shipped the other stuff to me.

Thanks John for another good deal.

it's yours kenny. just became aware of it being available saturday while at work. what's your email so i can correspond that way?