Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Buell XB9SX City X Excellent condition

2006 Buell XB9SX City X Excellent condition

Late 2006 XB9-SX CityX and a real one....no clone here. VIN shows true CityX. see below for all the particulars. bike is absolutely flawless.

mileage-6800

original owners manual...factory tool-kit
    stock mirrors, all stickers intact, all bodywork and paint flawless, turn signals, reflectors, factory markings and fasteners all there and perfect.
    original date coded Pirellis still on the bike showing plenty of miles left. Bike runs very well and purchased from a well known XBforum member.

new top-shelf battery and wired for tender
    ALL original CityX badging, stickers, headlight grill, cover X-badging, hand-guards, cross-braced handlebars , frame pucks as from new remain on the bike.
    installed a brand new Hawkins exhaust with stock ecm re-map to suit. can install original muffler if so desired.
    translucent Hero Blue pieces...hero blue cheese grater....grips...seat...paints..all perfect. Saddle bags included. Only reason for selling is I bought an xb12ss.
    priced at $4800 or best close offer. located in Rochester,NY 1455920170226_132348.jpg
    Last edited by wdsracer; 09-21-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Sounds nice , It will be helpful to post a few pics. Sounds like one of the Buell whispers bike.
    Last edited by Silverrider; 09-21-2017 at 11:38 PM.

Inactive
    i know this bike and it is outstanding. someone is going to get a great one here. good luck with the sale kevin and hoping you're getting some good riding in up there. it's that time of the year.

Thanks John. I have been doing quite a bit of riding lately. I love these bikes, so much fun. Thanks for the comments.

haha yep that's it. Thank you.

Hello: is this CityX still for sale?

Thanks.

Brent

PM sent as well.

Cheers.

Thanks very much...I did get a hold of him and am working on hopefully purchasing it...just gotta hash out the importation details into Canada...been a while since I brought one in. Most of my XBs I had to buy from the US because our market is so small here in Canada. Thanks again for the response!

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent C View Post
    Thanks very much...I did get a hold of him and am working on hopefully purchasing it...just gotta hash out the importation details into Canada...been a while since I brought one in. Most of my XBs I had to buy from the US because our market is so small here in Canada. Thanks again for the response!
    my pleasure. glad you made the connection. you'll be getting a very nice cityX that was always loved and pampered.

If I had not been able to buy back my current Buell, this is the CityX I would have bought.

There is something about the CityX that is just the epitome of a Buell.
    Good Luck Brent.

Let us know how you make out

Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast