Thread: Parts question.

Parts question.

Hello I’m brian and I am new to this forum and to owning a buell.
    I have just got a 05 firebolt xb12 and it needs belt, pulley cover, right mirror and right from turn signal.
    What is the most cost efective belt I can get?
    Will the xb9 pulley cover work on my xb12?
    Does any one have my parts I need and is willing to sell them?

Brian, welcome to the forum and the world of Buell's. Cost effective belt....don't chince on your final drive belt. PM lunaticfringe and he will straighten you out on the belt. PM me for a board members phone number that parts out Buells on a regular basis, he has more than square prices and shipping costs and will definitely be able to help you out with the rest of the stuff you need, ask lunatic for the other parts first though, he may have them new.

+1 for Wickedchop. Don't go cheap on any part that will leave you stranded, and PM Lunaticfringe for that stuff for sure.

If you put a cheap belt, Figure out what the price of the tow truck will cost you, and the price of a 2nd belt, and that should pretty much put your cost effectiveness up against real life.

So, yeah... what they said +1

And his name is Sir Lunaticfringe the noble and all knowing. Be sure to bow twice before addressing him never look at him directly. His awesomeness will blind you like staring into the sun!

Seriously though spend the extra $$$ and get the factory belt.

^^^^^^^ that was EPIC! Never look at him directly...lmfao. If you do, he will post pics of Chuck Norris in action pants and belittle you until you admit yourself into the psych ward because you can no longer take the mental anguish!!!!!!

Inactive
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ya know what Aaron.......................and Wally...............:::::: i think the world of both of you....i really do. having said that use caution in your tone gentlemen. even a kind, loving old bastard such as myself has his limitations. and by the way Aaron please empty your mailbox which is full. that way my hate mail and absurd threats will filter thru.

10649923_10153842320675996_8082852137225210487_n.jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 03-11-2018 at 02:10 PM.

I think I’m about to get grounded.

Email box cleaned out, sir.

I think this pic is more fitting of you, sir. I’ll get my Buell off your lawn.

42834BEE-BB5F-4F54-98ED-2BBA5341DB89.jpg
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 03-11-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ya know what Aaron.......................and Wally...............:::::: i think the world of both of you....i really do. having said that use caution in your tone gentlemen. even a kind, loving old bastard such as myself has his limitations. and by the way Aaron please empty your mailbox which is full. that way my hate mail and absurd threats will filter thru.

10649923_10153842320675996_8082852137225210487_n.jpg
    “even a kind, loving old bastard such as myself has his limitations”:
    FF16EBB9-1199-4067-9DEB-EDC84BED097A.jpg