Thread: Bought a buell xb12 s

Inactive

Bought a buell xb12 s

hey all

finally bought by buell xb12 which i am delighted with it, at the moment everything is stock on it , i have about 10,000 grand that i might put into it
    can anyone give tips on whats a better upgrade`s to the buell , like brembo brakes etc

Inactive
    i have about 10,000 grand that i might put into it

really? great to hear. keep it stock and use your 10 large to buy 2 more mint condition XB's and start a nice collection. nice low mileage cherries getting tough to find. and by the way "10,000 grand" is actually $10,000,000. second thought just start your own cycle company. Erik did it 3X.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 04-07-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    [COLOR="#0000FF"]second thought just start your own cycle company. Erik did it 3X.
    It's waaaay to early to spit coffee on my computer again. That's funny.

TIG22: Do some looking around here, the first thing you'll find is the stock Buell front brake is one of the signature parts of the bike. Since you didn't say what year the bike is or provide a pic, I'll let you know that the pre-'08 bikes have smaller brakes than the post '08 bikes do. A simple swap from the early ZTL brake caliper and master cylinder to the later ZTL-2 is easy and will cost much less than "10,000 grand".

Post pics!