Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Drummer SS and BlueThooth delivering Monday - questions

Thanks for all the assistance guys! Anybody want to send a map: zdudester@yahoo.com

ZDude,
    I just purchased a 2009 xb12ss that hopefully will arrive in the next week or so (from out of state). Been thinking about changing exhaust and others have suggested the Drummer. Wonder if you have an update on your progress?

Second question would be does the unit offer sound baffling? I like loud pipes, but have read from others that the Drummer is very loud - surpassing 100db.
    All the best

Drummer's rock. Kevin is the man.

The SS has the option of a core pack that lasts a long time, but there is no modular baffling. The muffler is *not, however, super loud. If anything, it "growls" more than it "barks". It sounds just right to my ears. Now the D&D muffler, on the other hand, will have you running for cover.

I enjoy my Drummer and would highly recommend it.

ZDude, it sounds like you will be fine with the process of installing what you need.
    You just need to wait for the parts to arrive and then contact BuellTooth.

Non of us have any patience when we have toys en route to modify our existing toys.
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

I think I have a map for my 2009 xb12 Drummer SS map laying around somewhere. What is your ECM version?

Do you need an android compatible tablet to use Bluetooth?

No. Bluetooth is a way to wirelessly send data. Like music to a speaker, or data to a program.

If you mean "Is the Buell tuning program 'ECMDroid' compatible with an Apple i-pad or iPhone?" The answer is no.
    I had a $29 android tablet that was slow, cheap, and sucked, so now I use an extra Android burner phone (I got for free from AT&T when I signed up). No contract, no SIM, I can download anything via WiFi. MUCH better interface and easy to stick in my pocket to datalog.

Thanks for the quick answer. Another question if I may. I have Tuneabuell that sends data to the fella who runs that platform. Will my ipad be able to download the maps he sends me? thanks again.

The "TuneaBuell" service uses the program ECMDroid to install the fuel programs on the Buell.

If you mean "Is the Buell tuning program 'ECMDroid' compatible with an Apple i-pad or iPhone?" The answer is no.

Is there a PC version that runs under Windows?

Personally I have ECMSpy and I managed to snag just about every map file for the XB9 and XB12 bikes. Stock or Race.

Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast