Thread: MotoGP - Argentina

MotoGP - Argentina

Grand Prix of Argentina on Sunday. Set your DVRs! beIN channel. 9:15 AM PST. Moto2 and Moto3 earlier in the AM.

I'll have to try and get it on you tube, I don't get a chance to watch much TV Duri g the week so the wife takes care of the cable TV but, as usual thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    I'll have to try and get it on you tube, I don't get a chance to watch much TV Duri g the week so the wife takes care of the cable TV but, as usual thanks for the heads up.
    I generally have to record it because it's broadcast live from all over the world and is usually on in the middle of the night. I like to get up early on Sunday mornings before the ole lady wakes up and watch it.

I seriously need to get a TV

Well that was a total sh!t show. I won't ruin it for anyone with results but Marquez should get zero points for that race and forced to sit out the next two races. Biggest scumbag on two wheels!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I seriously need to get a TV
    I pay way over a hundred bucks a month for a few hundred channels of crap. Out of all those channels I watch maybe 4 or 5 with regularity. MotoGP has a thing called Video Pass that you can watch EVERTHING online. Quals, practice, races etc. It's a little expensive, and I've been tempted to get it, but from fellow riders I get nothing but rave reviews about it.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Well that was a total sh!t show. I won't ruin it for anyone with results but Marquez should get zero points for that race and forced to sit out the next two races. Biggest scumbag on two wheels!!!!!!
    Marquez, what a douche. Exciting race though.

Just watched it on YouTube, good race, yeah Marquez does not show good sportsmanship that's for sure but some people really like that aggressive attitude.